Saturday, June 11, 2011

Social Media and me

By the way!!!  The Answer for Cancer Tour starts today.  The team was sitting at the border 23 minutes ago as per their website.

My very dear friend, Claudette, and another "Simone Team" supporter, has just about convinced me to get on FaceBook.  I have always been an extremely private person but I guess this blog blows that.  Since eHarmony was my first social media foray and it seemed to turn out fairly well :) maybe it is time.

I just logged into the Answer for Cancer Tour and it seems they may be posting by other means other than blogging so I'm going to have to get myself up to speed.  Noted that this has also forced me to educate myself in other realms and although big brother is watching, what does he really care about little old me?

This is getting interesting and just a little bit fun.
till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment