Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Biopsy 2

Hello, all,
I spent a really lovely weekend in the country - what fabulous weather we have finally been given!  Wow.  I just made it into the city and went in for my second biopsy. 

The first one was quite traumatic.  Since I have been blessed enough to never have had to have surgery, I was a bit freaked out.  I figured it was going to be the most invasive procedure of my life.  Well, I guess I was saving up for the big time!!  Biopsy 2 was a breeze but I have to say, I am a little pooped.

I came home today to copious amounts of beautifully loving emails which, I am sorry to say, I am going to have to put on hold until tomorrow.  I promise to check my emails from now on when I am with Ricardo just to keep up.  All of your support has really given me a lot of encouragement and strength.

But, right now, I have about an hour date with a bag of frozen peas (to keep the swelling down) and at least that much of a nap before work.

till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to heard they had to do a bit more probing on this round Hun :( However, I am glad you took the night off and rested; there will be many working days ahead!

    ReplyDelete