Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Down!!

Has anyone ever noticed how impossible it is the "breathe normally" when someone asks you to?  I've just finished my first radiation treatment and came out light headed, I think because I was hyper ventilating.  Too funny.

Observation:  I was noticing in the mirror the other day when I was a bit chilly that my nipples are just a tiny little bit off now.  Odd.  I hadn't noticed that yet.  Under greater scrutiny, I realized that the surgery on my left side gave me a little lift!!!  Major bonus.  As we age I guess it is inevitable that gravity will eventually affect - even with my size.  I'm not sure if thinking that surgery on the other side may have its benefits is a good thing but I guess there are pros and cons to everything :)

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment